Now with improved layer adhesion, increased resilience to break, higher melt flow, and, in general, greater consistency for more trouble-free, higher performance printing experience!
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or hotter) – no heated bed or special nozzle required
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers, such as Makerbot, FlashForge, Dremel, Ultimaker, Printrbot, and others!
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
- Also experiment with ESD or 3D printed bearings!
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- A 10cm length of 1.75mm filament has a resistance of approximately 2.5 kohm